Admission for Two at The REACH, a $16 Value for Only $8!
- Valid for admission for 2 at the REACH.
- The REACH celebrates the natural, scientific, and cultural history of Eastern Washington through programs and exhibitions.
- The REACH is a catalyst for tourism by promoting cultural, historical, and recreational attractions.
- The REACH tells the stories of our diverse community, which has profoundly impacted local, national, and international events.
- The REACH Inspires wonder and discovery through education and fun for all people.
- The Reach offers featured exhibits, the Ice Ace Floods, Hanford Reach National Monument, the Columbia Basin Project and the Manhattan Project National Historic Park.
- Hours of Operation: Tuesday-Saturday: 10:00am to 4:00pm. CLOSED SUNDAYS & MONDAYS.
Since opening in 2014, the REACH has become a dedicated institution promoting education for all ages. The interactive exhibits, educational programs and seasonal tours bring the stories of our region to life. Enjoy the scenic views of the Columbia River from the entry hall, patio, solar stage, or amphitheater. Plan on booking your next conference, holiday party, reception, or wedding at the REACH! Admission: Adults - $8; Students/Seniors - $6; Kids under 5 and REACH members - FREE.
One per visit.
Tax and gratuity not included.
Promotional value good 90 days after purchase.
Cannot be used with other promotions or offers.
No cash value, full amount of voucher must be used.